Hydrate & Replenish*
Staying properly hydrated is essential to the athlete, whose exercise endurance and performance can depend on both fluid balance and key electrolytes. Hydrate with Endura®, a naturally flavored hydration powder containing a well-designed electrolyte profile to help support hydration and replenish electrolytes lost during exercise. Endura is formulated without artificial sweeteners or colors because we know what you put into your body—and what you don’t—matters to you.*
- Formulated to help support fluid balance*
- When used as directed, delivers key electrolytes such as sodium and potassium to help replace those lost through sweating during exercise, activity, or hot weather conditions*
- Helps support hydration during exercise. Maintaining sufficient hydration aids exercise performance and endurance.*
- When used as directed, supplies 100 mg potassium and 150 mg of Sustamine® per serving to help support exercise performance*
Directions: Mix 1 packet into 8 fluid ounces of water 10-15 minutes before exercise and every 15 minutes when exercising or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if package is torn or open.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
†Sustamine® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/food
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.