With its refreshing citrus aroma, it not only freshens the home but gives your floors a non-sticky and streak-free finish. Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning.
- Gently cleans floors while leaving them smelling fresh and streak-free.
- Removes dirt and stains with ease.
- No rinsing required while leaving no residue or stickiness afterwards.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Great for use if you have pets in the home.
- Essential oils such as orange and lemon for its natural anti-sceptic and anti-fungal properties, while killing harmful bacteria.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Mix 60ml of floor cleaner with 5 litres of warm water. Mop onto the floor and leave. No rinsing required.
- For very dirty floors or for a stronger scent, use more of the cleaner.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (aqua), vinegar, essential oils – (Citrus sinensis, Lemon), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.