Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition. The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre.
Multi Cleanse™ is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and promote cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
• Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
• Dandelion Root enhances liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and
• Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
• Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
• Liquorice may enhance the function of the liver and inhibit damage to the liver from
• Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of
waste products through the bowel
• Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification
• Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of
the digestive tract
• Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for
its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
• Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while
supporting the immune system
• Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals
from the body
• Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also
supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the
stomach and intestines to promote their elimination.
Multi Fibre™ is a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
• Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support
bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy
• Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
• Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
• Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion.
It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids
in the stomach, to promote their excretion
• Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification,
improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
• Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing
and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
Body Cleanse™ will be effective without restricting your diet.However, to maximise its
effectiveness we recommend you follow our food and lifestyle recommendations:
• Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
• Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for
fibre and important nutrients
• Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
• Limit sugar intake – sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also
• Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily – especially when increasing dietary fibre
• Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
• Never overeat – this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion,
excess gas and digestive discomfort
• Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion.
Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing food well.
• Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals – this can dilute natural digestive
secretions and slow down digestion.
Supports liver detoxification
Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
Supports general health
Ingredients: (per cap)
Multi Cleanse (per capsule)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Silybum marianum Seed (Milk Thistle) (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg) 10.5g
Taraxacum officinale Root (Dandelion) 250mg
Arctium lappa Root (Burdock) 150mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Liquorice) 75mg
Trifolium pratense Flowering herb (Red Clover) 75mg
Fragula purshiana Bark (Cascara Sagrada) 50mg
Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric) 50mg
Rumex crispus Root (Yellow Dock) 50mg
Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss) 35mg
Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella) 200mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mg
Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin) 50mg
Multi Fibre (per capsule)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Linum usitatissimum Seed Fibre (Flaxseed) 200mg
Psyllium plantago Husk (Psyllium) 200mg
Ulmus rubra Bark Powder (Slippery Elm) 100mg
Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella) 50mg
Beta vulgaris Juice Powder (Beetroot) 100mg
Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin) 20mg
Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
7 Day quick cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water before food, or as professionally advised
1 Month maintenance cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, or as professionally advised.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Take two hours away from medication. Ensure adequate fluid intake 1-2 litres per day.
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.