Vitamin D is fast becoming one of the most common nutrient deficiencies. It helps to build and maintain strong healthy bones and teeth by stimulating calcium absorption, but it’s not just about strong bones and teeth – research shows that Vitamin D deficiency is implicated in many other modern health issues too. Good Health Vitamin D3 is a delicious tropical flavoured tablet that instantly dissolves in your mouth so it’s ideal for people of all ages. It’s important for those that spend much of their time indoors at work, school or home.
· Bone health / Osteoporosis / rickets
· Bone fracture prevention
· SAD – Seasonal affective disorder – The winter blues
· Reduced ‘falls’ in the elderly
· Muscle weakness
· Diabetes (Type 1 & 2)
· Obestiy & overweight
· Anyone with naturally dark skin
· Lowered immunity
Ingredients: (per capsule)
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25mcg
Gluten, egg, dairy, wheat, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
· Possible interference with calcium channel blockers
· Not to be taken with hyperparathyroidism without medical supervision
· Take 2 hours away from cholesterol lowering medication (as Vitamin D is fat soluble)
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.