Finally! A Daily Supplement Derived from Whole Food Sources…
Mineralife’s liquid Daily Multiple Supplement is an amazing blend of whole foods in a base of certified aloe vera juice, cherry juice and honey designed to provide your body with the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and enzymes it deserves! Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD–Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Whole foods from 10 species of seaweed & sea vegetables (nature’s perfect food) provide a variety of health benefits including anti-oxidant and anti-cancer compounds.
- Aloe vera juice provides a variety of digestive enzymes to assist your body in assimilating nutrients.
- Fulvic Acid enhances the absorption of nutrients.
- Wild cherries provide a pleasing flavor and a number of anti-oxidants.
- Honey sweetens the flavor and also provides b-complex vitamins, and has many energizing properties.
- Eleuthero provides an energy boost without the letdown that usually follows caffeine use.
If you have had difficulty stomaching supplements in the past, Mineralife’s Liquid Daily Multiple is the ideal supplement for you! It tastes GREAT!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The benefits and/or deficiency symptoms of the vitamins and minerals contained herein are generic. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing.
Look at All These Nutrients:
Nutrients and Elements
Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) B3 (Niacin) B5 (Pantothenic Acid) B6, B12, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin C,D, and E.
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Chloride
Antimony Barium Beryllium Bismuth Boron Bromine Cadmium Calcium Carbon Cerium Cesium Chloride Chromium Cobalt Copper Dysprosium Erbium Europium Fluoride Gadolinium Gallium Germanium Gold Hafnium Holmium Indium Iodine Iridium Iron Lanthanum Lithium Lutetium Magnesium Manganese Molybdenum Neodymium Nickel Niobium Osmium Palladium Phosphorus Platinum Potassium Praseodymium Rhenium Rhodium Rubidium Ruthenium Samarium Scandium Selenium Silicon Silver Sodium Strontium Sulfur Tantalum Tellurium Terbium Thallium Thorium Thulium Tin Titanium Tungsten Vanadium Ytterbium Yttrium Zinc Zirconium
Protease Amylase Lipase
Alanine Arginine* Aspartic Acid Cystine Glutamic Acid Glycine Histidine Isoleucine* Leucine* Lysine* Methionine* Phenylalanine* Proline Serine Threonine* Tyrosine*Valine* (*Essential)
Daily Multiple Nutrients
Daily Multiple is derived from Whole Food sources and, as a result, exact nutrient amounts will vary from batch to batch. The product is carefully manufactured to provide, on average, at least 100% of the RDA for all major nutrients in every batch. Because of this natural variation in nutrients, we are not able, by law, to publish the concentration level of each nutrient found in Daily Multiple. Rest assured however, you are getting a highly concentrated level of completely natural nutrients as nature intended, from food.
Why Mineralife Daily Multiple Supplement?
- Minerals are prepared from a pure elemental source
- Sourced from whole foods
- Complete range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes
- 100% Vegetarian – No starch, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, milk or soy derivatives
- Angstrom-sized, water soluble minerals provide the greatest absorption and utilization in the body
- Formulated using our patent-pending MET water, a multi-step purified energy enhanced water that helps activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for maximum benefit
- Contains CHD-FA to enhance absorption and overall well-being
- 480ml bottle provides 32 day supply
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.