Neuro Mind from NeuroActive is the most cost-effective nootropic formulation on the market. An excellent memory and learning enhancing supplement where each ingredient has been carefully selected to create a synergistic combination of scientifically studied ingredients. With mostly natural ingredients and added Noopept for increased nootropic benefits, this formulation is 100% safe for daily use.
Neuro Mind ingredients include:
- Noopept – helps to improve memory and learning while promoting neuroprotection.
- L-Tyrosine – an amino acid that, when supplemented, may improve mood and memory, enhance cognitive abilities, increase focus, and reduce the adverse effects of stress.
- L-Theanine – can decrease anxiety and promotes relaxation.
- Alpha GPC – a natural choline compound that works as a potent memory booster, and in combination with other nootropics is a powerful potentiator that can take cognitive enhancement to a new level.
- Bacopa Monnieri – an important medicinal herb that has been enhancing memory, mood, learning ability, and brain health for centuries.
- Huperzia – a natural nootropic used for its ability to enhance memory and cognition by increasing the levels of Acetylcholine in the brain.
- Vinpocetine – known for enhancing cognition, sharpening memory, and even improving mood.
- Phosphatidylserine – enhances memory and also protects the brain from age-related memory loss.
- Pterostilbene – a more potent form of Resveratrol with enhanced antioxidant effects.
- Improves Memory & learning
- Enhances cognitive abilities
- Increased focus & concentration
- Added Neuro Protection
- Mood Support
Take two(2) capsules daily with breakfast. An additional serving may be taken if needed. DO NOT exceed four(4) capsules in a 24h period.
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.