About Sage & Wintergreen
A powerful, non-abrasive blend of botanicals and natural minerals to control dental plaque build-up, support tooth enamel remineralization and strengthen gum tissue to prevent periodontal disease.
Basic Benefits of Botanicals
- Green Tea strengthens gum tissue
- Liquorice prevents cavities
- Gingko Biloba improves blood circulation in gums
- Olive Leaf controls bacterial and viral infections
- Goldenseal controls fungal infections
- Rice flour gently polishes tooth enamel
- Sesame Oil moisturizes gums
- Prebiotics support the oral microbiome
Basic Benefits of Minerals
- Bentonite Clay controls the Ph in the oral cavity & supports re-mineralization
- Sea Salt stimulates salivation & supports re-mineralization
Sea Salt^, Oryza Sativa (Rice)^, Bentonite Clay^, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil*^, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*^, Inuli^, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)^, Citrus Limonum (Lemon)*^, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice)^, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*^, Menthol^, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil*^, Extracts of Gingko Biloba , Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal)^, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove) Bud Oil*^, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen)*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)^, Cinnamomum (Cassia) Oil^, Vitamin E^, Cinnamal**, Citral**, Coumarin**, Eugenol**, Isoeugenol**, Limonene**, Geraniol**
*Organic ^Food Grade ** Components of essential oil
Sage & Wintergreen Toothpowder is free of fluoride, glycerine, sorbitol, artificial preservatives, GMO’s, taste enhancers, dyes, abrasives, foaming agents, titanium dioxide, artificial sweeteners and fillers.
Recommended to be used twice a day or more if you’re craving the experience.
Dip a damp toothbrush in powder. Brush for 2 min twice a day, rinse and smile. For toothpowder to be enjoyed to the very last grain, please do NOT add water directly to powder.