This is flavoured only with Fair-Trade African Cacao for a rich, full-bodied, decadent taste and sweetened with our unique blend of Stevia and Xylitol.
his flavoured shake begins with unadulterated, 100% pure pea protein isolate, with a high 86% complete protein content. To this we add a Fair-Trade African Cacao, rich in flavour for a deliciously decadent taste sensation, and our stevia/xylitol blend for a hint of sweetness.
Phyto Pro makes use of protein extracted from yellow peas, which is a complete protein, i.e. it contains all the essential amino acids required for health and vitality. It is one of a few alkalising proteins available and is the easiest to digest. The pea protein isolate in Phyto Pro Thrive, Chocolate, is raw, completely water-processed and is not contaminated by chemicals or heavy metal residue.
Who should use this? Phyto Pro Thrive was created for customers who want to benefit from the positive health effects of pea protein isolate and appreciate the convenience of the quick mix-and-go, low carbohydrate formulation. This product is suitable for people looking for a simple flavoured protein product to top up their dietary protein intake and support their daily activity levels.
Serving Tip – make up into a simple shake with water or add into a smoothie. This can also be used to increase the protein content in cooked or baked foods, e.g. blend into a mash, add to a soup or bake into waffles or a cake. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for recipes and ideas! Links below…
Size: 580g stand-up pouch or or 1450g tub. See below…
Full Disclosure Ingredient List:
* Pea Protein Isolate – Premium, plant-based, concentrated protein from yellow peas grown in France. High 85-88% protein content. Easily digested and assimilated. Non-inflammatory and suitable for allergy sufferers. Alkalising. High in arginine and branched-chain amino acids for building strong, lean muscle.
* Fair-trade African Cocoa- rich in nutrients, including antioxidants such as flavonoids, minerals such as magnesium, and mood enhancers such as phenethylamine.
* Stevia – a natural, herbal sweetener with no caloric effect.
* Himalayan Salt – a complete mineral salt including a broad spectrum of trace elements.
* GMO-free Xylitol – a 100% natural sweetener, found in abundance in everyday fruit and vegetables, but with almost no carbohydrate content.