THE CACAO BEAN
Chocolate is one of the world’s most well-loved foods, yet very few people have ever had the real food that all chocolate comes form – cacao beans! Cacao beans are the seeds of the cacao fruit – it is truly a nut which grows on a jungle tree. Cacao beans are 100% pure dark chocolate!
What is Raw Cacao?
Cacao is chocolate, chocolate in its raw state – unheated, NO trans fats,NO sugars, NO dairy. 100% pure, dark chocolate.
Why to eat Raw Cacao?
* Cacao is the second highest antioxidant food in the world (second only to blue-green algae).
* Raw Cacao is also a fantastic food source of heart-supporting Magnesium.
* Cacao contains anti-depressant properties and a great source of well-studied neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine, which are associated with feelings of well being.
* Cacao contains mood enhancing nutrients.
* Cacao contains MAO Inhibitors, which helps to diminish the appetite making it a very satisfying snack.
How to use Raw Cacao Nibs
Cacao Nibs have a strong, dark, bitter chocolate flavour. Sprinkle them over your morning breakfast for a taste and health boost. They can be ground into a rich dark powder using a coffee grinder to make raw desserts of all kinds. Blend then into your favourite smoothies or add them to a trail mix with Goji berries and raisins.
Superfoods Cacao is of the highest grade and quality worldwide and are certified to have been grown organically – free from any chemicals.