Green Power is totally free of gluten, fillers, binders, maltodextrin, colourants, flavourants, preservatives and additives of any shape or form.
It’s a potent formulation of the purest, nutrient-rich plants from every possible source.
- FROM THE LAND: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses
It’s a trio of pure cereal grasses, each with its own nutritional talents. All three are organically grown in rich volcanic soil – and because they’re farm-grown, not tray-grown, they can lay down deep roots and absorb more nutrients. Alfalfa grass in particular. It lays down the deepest roots of any plant or vegetable. And deeper roots mean even more nutrients.
- FROM THE OCEAN: 7 organic or wild-harvested sea vegetables
You say sea vegetables. I say seaweeds. Let’s call the whole thing off. But only after we’ve noted that no family of foods offers more protection against radiation and environmental toxins than these sea greens. And we’ve handpicked seven of the best for the Green Power blend…
1. Organic kelp (Laminaria digitata)
2. Organic rockweed
3. Organic dulse
4. Organic bladderwrack
5. Organic sea lettuce
6. Organic laver
7. Wild-harvested nori
- FROM THE FRESH WATER: Chlorella pyrenoidosa algae
Chlorella is a nutritious little microalgae. It’s made of 60% easily assimilated protein and other lovely stuff like nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Plus it’s nature’s richest source of the antioxidant chlorophyll.
FACT: Chlorella contains two to three times more chlorophyll than any other food. Why do you think it’s called chlor-ella?
THE POWERFUL EFFECTS
- Wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses provide a multinutritional boost. And they’re more than qualified.
- Sea vegetables provide 10 to 20 times more vitamins and minerals than land vegetables. That’s good news. Particularly when it comes to iodine, a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of glands like the pituitary, adrenals and thyroid.
- Chlorella helps clear out bad stuff. It’s already considered a heavy hitter in heavy-metal detox. Plus this antioxidant-rich algae has immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses, bacteria and other micro-baddies.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
- Green Power Powder. Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, mixed with water or fruit juice. Dose can be increased to 1 teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health care practitioner.
LESS WRONG STUFF: Our greens are 100% free of pesticides, chemicals, additives, bulking agents, binders, fillers, preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
|DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional or Doctor. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No information or opinion in this page/website is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are taking any medicines (prescribed or not), or have a medical condition, please consult a physician or health care professional, who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal or natural supplements.|
Copyright © 2015 The Real Thing