A certified organic sun cream that offers very high (SPF50+), broad-spectrum protection (UVA/UVB) against the sun. It is water-resistant and is manufactured with 100% natural mineral filters which are guaranteed free from nanoparticles. Although designed for babies and kids, the product is perfect for the whole family.
Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Aloe Barbadensis Gel*, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil*, Diethyl Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed ) Oil *, Talc, Benzyl Alcohol, Bisabolol*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water)
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
30% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
97% Natural Origin of total
COSMOS ORGANIC certied by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
The Pure Beginnings Baby & Kids Sensitive Sun Cream (SPF50+) offers very high broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection against the sun. With great water resistance and non-nanoparticle mineral filters, it is perfect for the whole family, especially those with sensitive skins that may react to traditional chemical-based sunscreens.
- COLIPA (EU) & FDA (US) tested and approved for its sun protection factor (SPF), broad-spectrum protection (UVA+UVB) and water resistance.
- Non-nanoparticle natural mineral filters titanium dioxide and zinc oxide protect skin from the sun
- Aloe Vera – soothes sensitive skin and helps nourish and heal the skin
- Karanja Oil – assists in regenerating the skin and adds moisture to soften and nourish
- Rapeseed Oil – is excellent for improving the elasticity of the skin while hydrating and nourishing it
- Carrot root extract is included to help nourish dry skin and ease sensitivity.
- Recommended for age 6+ months
- Ecocert COSMOS organic product
Directions for use
Shake well before use. Apply evenly to all exposed areas of face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after extended periods of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Due to the nature of the natural-origin mineral filters, the Pure Beginnings Sun Cream may feel thicker and seems less easy to spread than conventional chemical filter sun creams. To improve spreadability of the product, apply it to your hands, dab it on the areas you wish to apply it to, and then rub it in with your hands.
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.