- Supports brain and vision health
- Helps maintain a healthy immune function
- One of the purest of all ocean fish and one of the richest sources of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Contains natural source of vitamin D3 and the high potency carotenoid, Astaxanthin
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil providing: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), DPA (docosapentaenoic acid), Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids], Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids, Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidants: (mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, clary sage oil, thyme oil), Astaxanthin, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: corn oil.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.