Your skin microbiome is the complex ecosystem of microbes naturally living on the skin. Current evidence shows these microbes are essential for optimal functioning of healthy skin, and latest research shows a connection between skin microbial imbalances and several different skin conditions including eczema.
The Probiotic Baby Sensitive Body Cream is formulated to boost the skin’s microbiome with the inclusion of prebiotic and probiotic ingredients. The formulation, ingredients, and product pH have all been considered to assist the skin’s microbiome to flourish.
* Shea Butter – moisturising with healing benefits
* Baobab Fruit Extract – a natural prebiotic which is also packed with anti-oxidants
* Inulin & Lactic Acid – prebiotics which deliver a food source to the good microbes, assisting them to colonise over the pathogenic ones
* Almond Oil – mild, hypoallergenic oil that is excellent for a baby’s skin
* Lactobacillus Ferment – the probiotic additive in the product that will protect the skin from pathogenic microbes but also assisting in the production of good microbes
FRAGRANCE-FREE – no fragrances or essential oils have been added to the product to ensure it is suitable to the most sensitive skin
pH balanced – pH is balanced at the same as skin to ensure the skin is not stripped of natural oils and the microbiome is not disrupt
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics/ecocert.com
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Inulin*, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment
99.5% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
16% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming