GET THE SPECS
What? Zeolite is a natural volcanic compound that contains mineral nutrients like potassium, calcium (also a pH buffer), a little sodium and various other elements too.
What else? There are many different kinds of zeolites. But The Real Thing Zeolite Powder contains a particular kind called clinoptilolite (try saying that three times, fast).
So what? Clinoptilolite is the most abundant zeolite and reported to be ideal for zeolite exchange. In other words it’s a push-pull compound – it pulls toxins and heavy metals out of the body, as it pushes healthy, useful minerals in. Nice. That’s how Zeolite Powder delivers the goods and takes out the trash.
ZEOLITES CAN CLEAN ANYTHING. They’ve been used to improve soil quality in agriculture and to purify air and water supplies in NASA’s space programme. They were even added to soil and given to residents of Chernobyl after the nuclear fallout. No detox is too much.
HOW DOES THE DETOX WORK?
- Zeolite is built for it. The compound is a so-called “molecular sieve” made up of negatively charged honeycomb-shaped chambers. These chambers are balanced by positively charged mineral ions like potassium, calcium and sodium – healthful minerals that the body wants and needs.
- It swaps its positive minerals for positively charged toxins. Negative attracts positive. So the zeolite’s negatively charged chambers are very attractive places for positively charged toxins and contaminants. But, to suck these in, it needs to spit out the positively charged healthy ions first. The result? Good stuff into the body, bad stuff out of the body. Bad stuff like…
- Heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic
- Free radicals that cause tissue damage
- Acidosis products, which cause abnormal acidity in the body
- Mycotoxins (toxins produced by fungi)
- Endotoxins and exotoxins (toxins produced by bacteria)
- It chucks them out. The body doesn’t absorb Zeolite, so it passes through and out of your system, taking the toxins and trash along with it. The perfect house guest.
ANOTHER FACT: Things look better when Zeolite is around. Better and more beautiful – the compound has demonstrated antioxidant effects and a beneficial role in healing skin irritations. Which is why it’s now found a use in skin products and cosmetics.
WHAT ELSE DOES ZEOLITE DO?
- MORE MINERALS, BETTER NUTRITION. Zeolites have previously been used to balance nitrogen, calcium and phosphorous levels in animal feed. But they can also affect the mineral balance within the body. How? Well, firstly because toxin build-up can impair the absorption of essential minerals for optimal health. So, by reducing the toxin load, Zeolite helps to restore the incoming mineral balance. Simple. Then it also replaces toxic heavy metals with healthful potassium, calcium and (to some extent) sodium. Better mineral input overall.
- GENERAL HEALTH BOOST. Zeolite is thought to contribute to improved general health and immune system function. It also has demonstrated antioxidant activity that may bring beneficial tissue protection too.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT. It’s a digestive system buffer or alkaliniser that acts against excessive acidity in the body. Plus Zeolite can also improve the digestibility of nutrients, meaning you get more of what you need.
WHAT MAKES ZEOLITE POWDER THE REAL THING?
- What we put in it. Just the purest, 100% natural powdered zeolites, comprised of 95% clinoptilolite.
- What we don’t put in it. No wheat, gluten or dairy. No binders, fillers, preservatives or additives of any kind.
- How it’s made. The Real Thing Zeolite Powder is produced in the United States, using quality controlled procedures. Plus its positive ion exchange capacity is tested every month. Just to ensure it keeps working for you.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
REMEMBER TO READ THE FULL LABEL AND/OR INFORMATION LEAFLET BEFORE USE.
- For general detox: After food, take 1 level teaspoon (5g) daily for at least 30 days, mixed with water or a cold drink of your choice.
- For acute dosing: Consult your health care practitioner.
- AND PLEASE NOTE: Do not take more than the recommended dose, unless advised by your health care practitioner. Only advised for children underage 12 on the recommendation and under the supervision of a health care practitioner.
- As a face mask: Mix 1 to 2 level tablespoons with a little water to make a paste. Before the paste dries, apply evenly over the face (and neck and chest if desired). After 10 minutes, rinse off with mild soap and water. Use once every two weeks. If skin feels dry after application, apply a moisturiser. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER
Do not take Zeolite Powder if you…
- Are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
Before taking Zeolite Powder speak to your doctor if you…
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under 12 years of age
If you take more Zeolite Powder than you should…
Simply stop taking it and restart at the recommended dose after one week. As with any supplement, don’t take more than the recommended dose unless your health practitioner says you should. But if you do, or if accidental overdosage occurs, call your doctor or pharmacist. If neither is available contact your nearest hospital or poison control centre. And take the product container with you just to be safe.
If you forget to take Zeolite Powder for a day or more…
It’s no big deal. Just start again at the regular daily dose. In other words, don’t double up your doses to cover the days you forgot. And remember: you may not see optimal benefits if you don’t take Zeolite Powder regularly.
If you stop taking Zeolite Powder…
The benefits and improvements you’ve seen may slowly start to decline if you stop taking the recommended dose on a regular basis.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS?
- None have been reported.
- Having said that, normal temporary symptoms of detoxification can occur – as with all detox support. Symptoms like nausea, diarrhoea, headache, tiredness, muscular aches and pains and bad breath. These are more likely at higher doses and can vary significantly depending on each person’s response.They also should resolve within a week or two.
- If any symptoms are intolerable, simply stop taking Zeolite Powder until theyclear up, then start again more gradually.
- Should your general health worsen while taking this supplement, speak toyour doctor, pharmacist or another health practitioner for advice.
THE OFFICIAL BIT
How to recognise it
- The Real Thing Zeolite Powder is a pale green/grey powder with a soft, fluffy feel to it. It has a bland taste when mixed with water.
- The powder is packed in a hard cardboard container with a metal base andtop, covered with a clear plastic lid.
- The pack contains 300g (60 servings) of powder.
How to keep it and chuck it
Store your Zeolite Powder in a cool, dry place, below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Don’t use it after the expiry date stated on the label or container and return any unused or expired product to your pharmacist for proper disposal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional or Doctor. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No information or opinion in this page/website is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are taking any medicines (prescribed or not), or have a medical condition, please consult a physician or health care professional, who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal or natural supplements.|
Copyright © 2015 The Real Thing