One teaspoon of Mega Omega Fish Oil contains 1 900mg of omega 3 fatty acids – mainly DHA and EPA. That’s about five times more omega 3 than the average fish oil. The Real Thing Mega Omega is totally pure and certified free of PCBs pesticides, dioxides, mercury and other heavy metals.
Mega Omega fish oil is mega-safe because it’s mega-pure.
- First it’s molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
- It’s also produced in a GMP and HACCP compliant facility, meaning the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
- Plus it’s certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it’s produced under the meticulous EU standards governing production of prescription medication.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, at meal times. Refrigerate after opening and use within 8 weeks. An unopened bottle should last 24 months. Safe for pregnant women and children.
Some out-of the-bottle ideas
A spoonful of fish oil doesn’t have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
- Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega oil (lemon or natural) over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
- Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of lemon or natural Mega Omega oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish – after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
- Juice it. For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega to orange juice or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil to a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.
NOTE: There have been some reports that increased bleeding can occur if excessive omega 3 doses (usually more than 3 000mg) are taken by patients who are also on blood-thinning medications like aspirin or warfarin. These reports have been disputed. Consult your health care practitioner.
|DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional or Doctor. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No information or opinion in this page/website is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are taking any medicines (prescribed or not), or have a medical condition, please consult a physician or health care professional, who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal or natural supplements.|
Copyright © 2015 The Real Thing