Phyto Pro Immune Booster, Version 2, strengthens your immune system, helping it to fight off pathogens and heal faster.
Immune Booster combines the latest Western research into what nutrients support a resilient immune system with standardised extracts of potent phytonutrients from the Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Schools of Medicine. Plant extracts include Reishi Medicinal Mushroom, Amla Fruit, Tulsi Root and Black Pepper.
This new version of Immune Booster also contains Vitamin D3 in the bioactive cholecalciferol form, from a clean, plant-based source.
Phyto Pro Immune Booster may be used to recover from an illness as well as to prevent an illness and its benefits include:
- Its ability to nourish and strengthen your immune system, by providing it with the necessary nutritional building blocks and co-factors to keep it strong and resilient.
- Resist pathogen incursions better, fight off those that get through your immune defenses more efficiently and recover from the symptoms of an immune system activation faster.
- Contains 3 (three) forms of Vitamin C – Baobab Fruit Powder, Orange Juice Powder and Ascorbic Acid – to ensure a complete, balanced yet standardised dose of this immune super hero.
- By using standardised extracts of Reishi Medicinal Mushroom and our Ayurvedic herbals, we ensure that each serving of Immune Booster provides you with the optimal level of each potent phytonutrient.
Immune Booster is formulated by a medical physician with cleanly-farmed, cleanly-extracted, synergistic, 100% plant-based ingredients.
Reishi Medicinal Mushroom Extract
- Bioactive, standardised extract of Lingzhi/Reishi medicinal mushroom, used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to replenish Qi, boost immunity, kill viruses and other pathogens, and increase T-cell and CD4 cell numbers and activity levels. Inn addition to strengthening the immune system, Reishi has been used to fight fatigue and as a potent anti-aging tool.
Amla Fruit Extract
- Standardised extract of ancient Ayurvedic superfood Amalaki or the Indian Gooseberry, used for millenia in Ayurvedic Medicine to improve the immune system through its high levels of Vitamin C, chromium, antioxidants and alkalising, digestible fibre.
- This potent Ayurvedic immune booster is particularly impactful on the respiratory system, skin and detox/purifying systems. It protects against nearly all infections from viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa.
Black Pepper Extract
- A standardised extract of black pepper, used in small amounts to enhance the absorption of all ingredients (phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins).
Vitamin C Complex
- Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C in it’s most simple and easily absorbed form.
- Baobab Fruit Powder – indigenous African superfood, renowned for its immune-stimulating properties. Contains high levels of vitamin C together with supportive flavonoids and cofactors.
- Orange Juice Powder – Naturally high in vitamin C and full of natural flavour.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Exclusive, plant-based, activated form of Vitamin D for better absorption and assimilation.
- Chelated zinc to ensure faster absorption into the body. Zinc is an essential cofactor within the immune system and is necessary for enzymes and immune cells to heal wounds and grow healthy tissue.
- Chelated selenium helps lower oxidative stress in the body, thereby reducing inflammation and enhancing immunity.
- An amino acid shown to make the body less hospitable to viruses, either by not allowing them to enter or settle down or by pushing out what doesn’t belong.
- Natural, zero-carb sweetener.
Typical Nutritional Information (as packed)
Serving Size: 10g, 1 level scoop
Servings per container: 30
|Per Serving||Per 100g||%RDA|
|Dietary Fiber (AOAC 2001-03)||2g||20g|
How To Use
Mix 1 scoop in a glass of water or juice once daily for maintenance.
Use up to 3 times daily when actively fighting an infection*.
This product contains a moisture-absorbing packet – do not consume.
Potential side effects: No reported side effects but do not exceed recommended dose.
Free from artificial colours or flavours, dairy, fillers, gluten, GMO’s, preservatives, processed sugar and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use.
The contents of the Knysna Health website shall not be regarded as medical advice, or a basis from which to make medical decisions. The use of information found on this site is completely your responsibility and at your own risk. Our recommendation is that if you have health concerns that you feel unsure about how to deal with, that you contact your trusted health professional for personalized advice.